Wedding table setting
Perfect wedding table setting is the main condition for great wedding banquet. Well-organized wedding includes delicate dishes and jolly party. One should know the peculiarities of wedding table setting and serving dishes to make the greatest fest and to impress guests. Next tips and hints are for those, who want to hold the perfect celebration.
– The main thing to remember during preparation is that the wedding is not a masquerade but only a beautiful feast so there is no need to overload tables with decorations. Such things will only be uncomfortable for guests. Leave the spare room for cutlery and don’t overload table with dishes. While setting wedding table draw your attention to flowers. They should be at eye level and flower vases are to be not huge. Table cloth may be trimmed with satin ribbons and tiny buds are to be attached at the edges of such table cloth. Don’t forget about suitable original styling of dishes.
– All table setting elements should match each other. Table clothes, napkins and all dishes should match each other in style and color. Lay a soft cloth under table cloth for cutlery not to clink.
– Dishes should be laid not closer 3 cm to the edge of a table. Guests easily reach salt shakers, dishes with fruit and bread if the table setting is done right.
– Alcoholic drinks (fruit liqueur, home-made wine, cognac, vodka) should be served in decanters and champagne bottles – in ice buckets. Every alcoholic drink should be placed in such a way to be easily reached by every guest not to bother others. Wine bottles are to be uncorked beforehand.
– Perfect wedding table setting also includes napkins put in the beautiful way. See table setting done right and every guest have a complete set of cutlery.
Follow these recommendations and you will have perfect wedding table setting.